formula/trans am

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
im looking at buying a new toy and found a 02 formula close by for a nice price. what are the differences in the formula and the trans ams? is saving for a TA worth it?
IMO no it is not worth the extra coin. Then again I was never into all the body skirts, wings, etc. and liked the look of the Formula better. I also didn't mind not getting the leather seats. Just personal preference.

I owned a 2000 WS6 Formula before my Cobra.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
it is a 02, t top, M6. 97K miles (65K on new motor and trans with receipts) stock besides wheels, hurst shifter, skip shift.

if the TA had 3.42 what do the formulas come with?

based on that info, what would a good price be? i think it's priced well but just want to see what you guys think it should be priced at.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
it is a 02, t top, M6. 97K miles (65K on new motor and trans with receipts) stock besides wheels, hurst shifter, skip shift.

if the TA had 3.42 what do the formulas come with?

based on that info, what would a good price be? i think it's priced well but just want to see what you guys think it should be priced at.
Same gear.

Been away from the car too long, not sure what they "should" be selling for these days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.