Interesting Video I found

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Wow, a well put together video. I wonder what it was done for? A school project?

I really wish the W Body/3800 scene wasn't as drawn out as it is. I would LOOOVE a sleeper, and the W Body obviously would make a good one, except that it is a very mainstream modified car... One day I want another 1.8T pre-2005 Audi A4 to bore out or drop a 2.0T in and just go balls to the wall with. Forged block and internals and you can push them to 30 PSI. Hell I had my stock block/internals up to 18 PSI from 8 stock and all I blew was the BOV (well, technically its a recirculating valve)

Nice find though :dunno:

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Real cool video and well said. I love sleepers. I have a 2003 Ford Explorer that has a fully built 4.6 V8 with a Kenne Bell 2.2 supercharger on it pushing 20psi boost, I used to have a 2005 Lincoln LS 3.9 V8 that I had a 100wetshot on; and then eventually did a single turbo on, and now I have a Pontiac G8 which is still a 4 door sedan which some underestimate because it is a sedan. I used to love playing with Corvette's and other LSx cars in the turbocharged LS.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.