kj's ebay find of the day. 93 caprice with 6.5L diesel

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl: :fy:

3000 or best offer one of a kind 93 caprice intercepter with 95 6.5 diesel motor. Its the perfect daily driver, especially if you need to take the highway to work. 30mpg and a top speed of 140. It had all the springs, shocks, balljoints, steering components, swaybar bushing, and brakes replaced about 2 years ago and the brakes and steering components were replaced again this spring. The motor is a rebuilt 6.5 GMC diesel it has a modified high flow intake and cone style air filter. Heavy duty military mechanical injection pump. Two month old plus 45 HP marine injector tips. The glow plug Controller was replaced at the same time and Dr diesel dual element glow plugs were installed also. It has a heavy duty oil cooler, Trans cooler, and radiator. 2 1/2" dual exhaust with glasspacks and 4" exhaust tips. The Trans is a 700r4 custom built for the motor with all heavy duty and performance parts and has a fully mechanical torque converter lock up. The rear end is a 3.90 posi. The door panels and all the seats were replaced with something a lil more comfortable from a slightly newer non cop car caprice and a few other interior parts too. Just changed the heater core and flushed the cooling system and filled with new diesel coolant.There's so much more that has been done but that gives you a good idea of what your looking at. I need the cash but I will consider items for a partial trade. I also have the rockstar wheels in the picture for sale if you buy the car and want them you can have them for 1000. Text or call 815 666 9987.

5Ld5E15Mb3Ge3Ia3Nbc5192ba52da790f18c1.jpg

93 caprice intercepter 6.5 Diesel

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.