I would shit my pants each time I took this down the track

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I think the driver is moving around too much as he shifts and that causes him to saw at the wheel when he goes to shift. it happens at every gear change.

Probably correct. Or being on and off load is upsetting the car a whole lot. It nose dives hard when he shifts.

Any way you look at it I have people who try to stay in it when the car is way out of shape. Some people learn the hard way I guess.

Guys got some balls I'll give him that.

Of fucking lack of common sense. Going down the track like that is a recipe for disaster. Sooner or later that car is going to hit the wall, another car or so on. I bet he sees that as him being a "Hero" getting the car down the track like that. Most people would think he is dangerous.

There used to be a yellow cvt mustang that we swear loved to jerk the wheel around on a pass. Just so he could look "cool". He would be all over the place. He raced a couple of series and people complained about him. They let him race, do wheels stands way beyond what he needed to do and would take the long way done the track. It was no surprise to many when he hit the wall destroying the car. Luckily it was just the car not him or anyone else getting hurt.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
xWhatever on being surprised he was not black flagged. The car (and/or driver) is not safe for the track. If it's the car, then its either not properly set up for the power, or its missing required safety equipment for the times it's putting down. No way in hell I'd run a pass next to that guy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.