New PB

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
I wanted to let some steam/stress go, so I grabbed my brother's ET streets and set out to 41. I made 5 passes, first one I cracked off a 13.9 and this one was my last

truck2.jpg

truck.jpg

only thing removed was the tailgate ;) Although I know I am capable of way more. It was shifting sloppy and it seems weak coming out of the hole so the tune needs work. Which it will when I get the new injectors. I just wanted my 13 second pass before the truck sold.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I was too, et streets... What else u wanna make an excuse about? ;)

Winnings winning, remember? Lol

I could give you a laundry list of things wrong with my truck, and I'm sure I could have shaved another tenth or more on an ET Street.

Either way, Glad to see you finally got your 13 second slip!

I hope the bimmer snaps that off too!

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
congrats nick!!

I hate to play the "he woulda ran, she woulda ran game"

But after Dasfinc swapped the pulley... That mother fucker PULLED. Im not one for overestimating what a car will run, but I am a FIRM believer it would have pulled a 13.1-13.2. It had SO much more topend than before, it was nasty.

Too bad he didnt take it to the track after the pulley swap :(

BTW nick, does your brother still have the regency?

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
congrats nick!!

I hate to play the "he woulda ran, she woulda ran game"

But after Dasfinc swapped the pulley... That mother fucker PULLED. Im not one for overestimating what a car will run, but I am a FIRM believer it would have pulled a 13.1-13.2. It had SO much more topend than before, it was nasty.

BTW nick, does your brother still have the regency?

I'm sure it would have. It' been our little game I guess, I just happen to have the fastest on paper ;) There were a few more bolt-ons that would have changed this truck COMPLETELY. And I know the fact the injectors were done, but after those runs at the track I know the tune needs work. I mean a 6.0 w/a cam that is made for off idle along w/my 4.56's it came off dead at the line :( should've had a 1.99 60', again shoulda woulda. Still isn't bad for a 5000# N/A block of steel :rofl:

Yea, he still has it. His plan down the road is a front mount :naughty:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

I also swapped the Cam, Springs, and rockers on top of the pulley swap. That is why it pulled like a sonofabitch afterwards...

The new project should be an interesting change of pace. I will get the Bimmer into the low 13's, just don't know if it will happen before the season is over this year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.