Frank's CL finds of the day: Glow plug edition.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
Agree 100%...... the diesel argument here is the same for people that won't buy American cars. "My aunt's friends brother had a Chevy celebrity in 1984 and I'll never buy one cause of that" :jerkit:

Yeah, it would've been nice had gm not tried to make the 350 a diesel. Those were total dogs.

Most people have no clue what modern diesels are capable of. I would love one in a small car that wasn't a VW.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Not enticed by that caprice, could buy much nicer ones for that money or even better spend 5-8k for a 94-96 impala

And ok I still don't get the sticker price on all diesel trucks. I understand the motors can run forever but is that really about average price for that kinda truck?

Yes, and towing capabilities. That plus you'll get the money from the diesel option back put of the truck when you go to sell it.

Yeah, it would've been nice had gm not tried to make the 350 a diesel. Those were total dogs.

Most people have no clue what modern diesels are capable of. I would love one in a small car that wasn't a VW.

2013-14 Cruz diesel ftw.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.