What's a fair price for this Tahoe?

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia
these things in good condition are like gold according to those who own them..because they are few and far between. i guess it holds some weight though..i looked for one for quite a while and i know others who also :nutz: off them. the gas milage compared to the space just doesnt play out for me...unless your towing or plowing it seems there are better options IMHO.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
these things in good condition are like gold according to those who own them..because they are few and far between. i guess it holds some weight though..i looked for one for quite a while and i know others who also :nutz: off them. the gas milage compared to the space just doesnt play out for me...unless your towing or plowing it seems there are better options IMHO.

Few and far between because no one really wanted them!..lol
I would say KBB will lag behind with gas prices changing as they are. Also coming out of the snow season will not help the demand.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Just remember the the used car market is completely ass backwards right now! We pass up on a lot of good cars cuz they're going for stupid money!

dear cash for clunkers.. thanks for fucking up the used car market!

the good thing about the tahoe is that repairs are easy and parts are extremely plentiful and dirt cheap!

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.