To the UPS Guy:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Dear Mr. UPS guy,

Why Mr. UPS guy, why did you needlessly put your life, and my life in danger?

Why when I am sliding sideways 15 seconds before approaching an intersection with my horn blazing you feel the need to pull out in front of me?

Why did you then immediately come to a stop in front of my vehicle to deliver a package while I am still approaching you at a high rate of speed... Sideways... honking?

Why did you feel the need to jump out of your truck the second you stopped it?

Lastly Why did you give me a nasty look when I almost Turned you into a hood ornament on my truck when I missed you by a foot... Sideways... still honking?

Thanks,
A concerned customer.

*cliffs, hit HUGE ice patch approaching 4 way stop, Started honking the SECOND I SAW the ice, UPS guy pulled out infront of me anyways, and parked his truck and hopped out... I went cruzing past the stop sign, and his truck, and barely missing him sideways before I got it to straighten out and slow down (not hitting anything/anyone thankfully). Intersection was solid ice, and there were no streetlamps, and it was snowing, and as mentioned, I started honking the second I even knew I was gonna hit the ice... Are people seriously that oblivious?

Last edited:

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
I live next to a hill...

when plows go over it, they create ice...

people commonly use the street as a shortcut to McDonald's...

it was funny as hell watching all of the people try to get up the hill on Monday night...

even more funny is watching the people freak coming the other direction and down the hill...

one day the house at the bottom of the hill is going to lose a car, or have a car crash into it...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
The UPS guy delivered my XBOX last week, i was waiting all day for it. When it did come they didn't ring the door bell. And to top it all off they put it in the middle of my front stoop. Might as well put a sign that says free package.

UPS guy delivered a sub to my house 2 weeks ago, and when I say "Delivered" I mean "I was upstairs, heard the door bell ring, RAN downstairs, opened my door, and he was already gone, and there was already a 'sorry we missed you' note on my door"

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
going down a street before mine to a T intersection, it's always just pure ice. I struggle to get up it in the bimmer... now going down it and trying to stop, I always just slide and wonder if im going to end up in the swing set on the other side of that intersection, I usualy just throw it into reverse and floor it to try to stop... It usually takes me a snowfall or two to remember: slow down coming up to the hill...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info