Hmm, no wonder the Z is actually doing decent in snow

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
I actually LOOKED at my tires for the first time since I bought the car...I always knew I had bridgestones but never paid attention to the kind....pole positions...go figure

wat?

I think that those are the tires I want to get next spring... they may be the ones I was looking at, but I dunno...

Tires plus recommended Bridgestones when I went and had the fronts rebalanced... I agree with their recommendation...

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Potenza+RE960AS+Pole+Position

The Potenza RE960AS Pole Position with UNI-T AQ II Technology is the Ultra High Performance All-Season member of Bridgestone’s Potenza family of performance tires for the drivers of sports cars, sports coupes and performance sedans. The Potenza RE960AS Pole Position is designed to provide year-round driving flexibility by offering predictable handling, traction and control on dry and wet roads, as well as in light snow.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
snowtires.jpg

booyah

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info