what spark plugs to buy?

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
I know this sounds silly, but here it goes. Last night I was screwing around in my procharged Marauder and after all the fun the car idols rough, at one point it died while parking it. Last time I had an issue like this I blew out a spark plug. Now, the car is poorly tuned and I would think that's the reason for this, but I also know blowers kill spark plugs. Normally I change my plugs every spring, this time I did not. It drives fine, but when slowing down or sitting it runs rough and I have to keep on the throttle at a red light.

Normally I would go right for the supercharger tubes, but usually they completely blow off and the car wont even fire up. I will check the tubes today and hope its the case. The car still runs and drives, just runs poorly when sitting at light.

If not what plugs are you guys running? Will plugs always blow out like this if they aren't changed every years? Again I changed them once a year, but this time I didn't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 4DoorBlackTop
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list