need help blacking out headlights?

woa_its_j3ff

I love torque.
Mar 13, 2008
Chicago, IL
I know the whole process of blacking out the housing of a headlight but am not really fully secure of the idea of doing it myself.
I just picked up a brand new set of oem headlights that I want to black out to replace my gay ebay non-functioning blacked out headlights.

If you or you know of anyone who can bake the headlights and black them out I'll be more than glad to throw you a little cash your way.

I want quality work though, no gaps, perfect fitment as it's supposed to be and of course, clean spray, no drips or any of that bs.

Thanks in advance.

- Jeff

Novak94

Regular
Nov 28, 2008
Glen Ellyn, IL
Real Name
Jeff Novak
u want to tint them? Or paint the insides black? I just finished up these the other day.....
DSC01540.jpg

Novak94

Regular
Nov 28, 2008
Glen Ellyn, IL
Real Name
Jeff Novak
how much u want to do another set of neon headlights? or trade me yours + cash on my side?

i could prob do another set sometime. Its a time consumeing project if you wanna do it right. I was also thinking of doing another set with color matched paint, ive seen see someone else do it before and it was very different.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
i could prob do another set sometime. Its a time consumeing project if you wanna do it right. I was also thinking of doing another set with color matched paint, ive seen see someone else do it before and it was very different.

that would prolly look really cool...but my car is silver - so i dont think silver headlights or chrome would really look any different - well my car is in storage for the next couple of months so just let me know how much and ill get the headlights to ya

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• woa_its_j3ff
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list