355 at around 12:30

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
LamborghiniGalliardo.jpg

I actually saw them. They were down at Jackson Park Thanksgiving morning for the annual "Rock" celebration. There were actually a few exotic's there. There were 2 Galliardo's (Green Pearl drop top-Illinois Tag "Bad Bul" and Yellow Pearl Illinois tag "Bad Bul 6"), as well as a a green pearl Maurcialgo and a silver Diablo SV; a black ZR-1 with black rims and a blue ZR-1 blue had machined rims and a bubble hood. Also in attendance was a Dark blue Corvette Mattel (?!?) 427, red Ferrari 430, Yellow Pearl Panoz Esperante (the guy was kind of a dick, but his wife was really cool), charcoal grey Nissan Skyline, maroon Lotus Elise and a number of Porsche 911's. They were on the verge of pulling out as I was pulling in.

I have video, but I can't send it to my computer because the file is too big.

1992TransAm.jpg

I did get a few shots of a 1992 Trans Am GTA, and a few street rod's. I handed out a few of TCG cards I made up. to the GTA guy (Andy), his buddy with a silver C5 vette, a guy driving a Victory motorcycle (Ray I believe...who's son used to work at Grosinger Cadilllac and has a 01 red G.P. GTP coupe) and really cool guys who have Nissan's 240's and do drifting and autocross in Maywood.

Here's why we went to pay hommage:

TheRock.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info