Running out of time...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Winter is coming... i either have to

A) buy winter tires/rims for the cobalt

B) sell the cobalt and pick up something cheaper (to afford lawyer)

I see a few things here and there that i would buy... but WTF.. another Wbody?... another SHO?? civic?

someone tell me what to buy! :gives:

Option A) 95 Automatic Civic EX coupe FS CHEAP on Chitown right now...

Option B) Buy my SHO so we can both get out of debt.

Option C) Regal GS

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Payment plan for the lawyer available? Just tell them you have a financial issue and see if you cant work out monthly plans. Or what about a personal loan from a bank. If you have good credit that is.

Some banks will do unsecured loans but at an interest rate at like 10% +/-

If you do a secured and put your balt down as colateral you can lower the interest rates by half, but they will only give a loan for as much as the car is worth. So if the balt is worth 10k the bank will only fork over 10k. And on the bright side say your lawyer fee is only 8k, then you have some spare coin left over for tires.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Pick up something that will be a good DD if you cant afford to keep the balt, or find a way around it. You know if you buy another car that has any sort of modding potential you wont be able to resist. My $.02 Possibly a small 4wd pickup or a 4 banger that gets good mileage and has minimal insurance cost.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Pick up something that will be a good DD if you cant afford to keep the balt, or find a way around it. You know if you buy another car that has any sort of modding potential you wont be able to resist. My $.02 Possibly a small 4wd pickup or a 4 banger that gets good mileage and has minimal insurance cost.

exactly. PM sent haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info