Pinks ALL OUT

bluzohh6

The system works
Jul 2, 2007
Elgin, IL
So i was watching Pinks all out tonight, when an idea came to me. Chicago Garage DOES PINKS ALL OUT! ! ! !

May 30 O’Reilly Raceway Park (Clermont, Ind.)

This is at indy. We can make a weekend out of it and with a ton of luck someone from this site can make it into the show! ! !

As it says above May 30th 2009. Who would be in for something like this? I am for sure going to this! ! ! I want to test fate and see if the benz can make the show.

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
the host of that show is a fake ass anyways.

i was watching it the other night and telling someone how fake he was. next thing you know, he jumps on someones bike and wipes out 2 seconds later. he goes on about how hes ridden bikes all his life, but happens to wipe out on TV trying to look tough. then proceeds to take off his shirt to look hard. i hate that fucking guy.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Wheres that video of him arguing with that guy from around here who took that mid 10 second LS1tech Camaro down to race on that show? It was a thread on here around the time i first joined. They pulled a bait and switch on them and lined them up against an 8.XX second Mustang then called them safe racers for not wanting to race on the show for slips.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info