One of the vehicles I will regret not buying... someday.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i know a lot of the focus on this site... is to go fast, and most of the vehicles are built towards that purpose... but this is a gem that i let get away, when i was in wyoming.

102-1.jpg

105.jpg

Yeah. a short bus. but a tall one at that. The size of this thing was the cool part, my buddy is 6'6" and it dwarfed him.

101.jpg

o and it was 4wd... had rockwell axles and huge tires. can you imagine seeing this thing mudding? fuck. yeah.

there was so much potential in this.... on one hand, im glad i didnt call to ask for a price, and on the other... i will always be left wondering.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
i know a lot of the focus on this site... is to go fast, and most of the vehicles are built towards that purpose... but this is a gem that i let get away, when i was in wyoming.

102-1.jpg

105.jpg

Yeah. a short bus. but a tall one at that. The size of this thing was the cool part, my buddy is 6'6" and it dwarfed him.

101.jpg

o and it was 4wd... had rockwell axles and huge tires. can you imagine seeing this thing mudding? fuck. yeah.

there was so much potential in this.... on one hand, im glad i didnt call to ask for a price, and on the other... i will always be left wondering.

MY GOD!!! Imagine if I got to drive that everyday for my work!!! And yes, I drive school buses...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info