Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
10.9 @ 129mph

jotech-gtr-001.jpg

We’ve been expecting 10’s to be broken into for a while now. Quite a few guys had run in the 11.0’s so surely it was right around the corner. Despite their best efforts though traction was a major issue even with the GT-R’s ATTESSA AWD system.

Today 10’s have been achieved in the US by a Dallas, Texas based workshop Jotech Motorsports. The owner of the car is D3GTR on the NAGTROC forums and it was built by Kenny Tran of Jotech.

The car is of course modified, running a HKS GT570 kit, Mine’s Exhaust, and the COBB Tuning AccessPORT. It’s making 548 hp and 573 lb/ft of torque.

Unbelievably, the run was done on a cold track with the 22″ wheels and street tires you see here fitted up.

Congrats guys.

[Source: GTR Blog]

The HKS kit offers the following

• HKS aluminium hard pipe kit for R35 GT-R
  • HKS silicon hose joiners
  • HKS wastegate actuators for standard R35 GT-R turbos
  • HKS Electronic Valve Controller (EVC) boost controller
  • HKS dump and front pipes (delete all catalytic converters)

jotech-gtr-008.jpg

jotech-gtr-002.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Tfjz0U3C4

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
I think that is pretty good on 22's. If they were dead set on running those rims, why didnt they just throw 300 pounds of lead in the trunk? I just wish Pontiac (G.M.) would build something along those lines. The G8 is...O.K...but the R35 looks like it would eat an old lady, standing on the corner, waiting for a bus; then use her Fibula to pick it's teeth...figuratively speaking of course.

07gxpgray

Jackson
Nov 6, 2008
Peoria, IL
Real Name
Chad Jackson
I think that is pretty good on 22's. If they were dead set on running those rims, why didnt they just throw 300 pounds of lead in the trunk? I just wish Pontiac (G.M.) would build something along those lines. The G8 is...O.K...but the R35 looks like it would eat an old lady, standing on the corner, waiting for a bus; then use her Fibula to pick it's teeth...figuratively speaking of course.

I dont think anyone would pay that much for a pontiac even if they did build it....but I could be wrong!!!

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
that is the shit... running 10's on bling blinging...haha, impressive to say the least.
Thats what I was going to say about your sig...Cha-CHING!
I dont think anyone would pay that much for a pontiac even if they did build it....but I could be wrong!!!
I'd think about it a bit, but if I had a little more income, I (wood) would. Hell, I'd even get a part time job. I think those cars are cool as H3LL!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info