beautiful weather today.....

B

Bad00SS

So it was 56 degrees this afternoon here. Seeing how its been in the low 30's lately i figured this was my last chance to get stuff done. I cleaned out the garage, got the snow blower ready and even washed the Camaro before it goes into hibernation for the season. who else made use of this unusual weather today?

the SS's last sight of day light for the next couple months.

15hg1tx.jpg

2up8cu8.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Because i'm finding that i don't drive it as much as i'd want to. Priorities have changed too. Like wanting to save for a house. Don't worry though, i'll also be saving for another vehicle too. The PT Snoozer can't live forever you know.

lame. i say you ditch both; buy a ranger and do a svo swap into it...perfect dual purpose vehicle.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
lame. i say you ditch both; buy a ranger and do a svo swap into it...perfect dual purpose vehicle.

I'm not ditching the PT. Its free money right now, i just have to put gas in it and keep up on the maintenance. Hopefully Ford and Chevy will be around to bring out the Cruze and Fiesta to fight for my money. And then the house will have a garage bigger than the actual house part.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info