LazyT747

SFI
Sep 11, 2006
DSC00151.jpg

imbuggin

Addict
Mar 15, 2007
you want to sell it? details?

I have considered it, but every time I sell a bike I regret it later. I rarely get a chance to ride this bike. It is a 2000 BMW K12 RS carbon fiber black with carbon fiber pipes on it as well.

I bought the bike new while it was still in Germany waiting to be shipped over. It has a whopping 2000 miles on it and is in new condition. Problem is I am sure it isn't worth anything close to what I paid and I always think someday maybe I will use it again.

If you are serious, shoot me a PM and we can discuss, but it isn't something I need to get rid of so...I am not looking to dump it.

would think about trading it for a nice harley also ;)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
you want to sell it? details?

Thinking about putting my Magna up for sale again. Not sure if I will do it now or wait until spring. Don't get a chance to ride it often so it sits in the garage. If you made me an offer in the range you wanted last year, I'd seriously consider it. 2200 miles. Probably put a couple hundred on it this year.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
I have considered it, but every time I sell a bike I regret it later. I rarely get a chance to ride this bike. It is a 2000 BMW K12 RS carbon fiber black with carbon fiber pipes on it as well.

I bought the bike new while it was still in Germany waiting to be shipped over. It has a whopping 2000 miles on it and is in new condition. Problem is I am sure it isn't worth anything close to what I paid and I always think someday maybe I will use it again.

If you are serious, shoot me a PM and we can discuss, but it isn't something I need to get rid of so...I am not looking to dump it.

would think about trading it for a nice harley also ;)

have a friend looking for one not me, i dont like the looks. but shoot a pm with pics and a price and i will run it past him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info