Kenne Bell Superchargers...

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
nothing is out of the question yet. I am STILL in my research stage. HOWEVER, I've kinda nailed it down to supercharging it. I originally wanted to twin turbo it, but I had friends that did it, and nothing but issues. Again, that was them, I am my own person. I'm still researching my options :)

I really like Kenne Bell's though. Don't know why they make me smile so much :)

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
ultimate power i would say go with http://www.airpowersystems.com/ls1/us_gto.htm
gto_3_4_front.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
What's the difference between procharger and supercharger?

the kenne bell is a roots type where it sits on top of the engine; a procharger (name brand) is a centrifugal supercharger which is basically a belt driven turbo. i would guess a centrifugal would be easier to install and i know you can go non-intercooled and upgrade to an intercooler fairly easily.

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
the kenne bell is a roots type where it sits on top of the engine; a procharger (name brand) is a centrifugal supercharger which is basically a belt driven turbo. i would guess a centrifugal would be easier to install and i know you can go non-intercooled and upgrade to an intercooler fairly easily.

Very cool, thanks :) Learned a lot in these last few posts. Grazie!!! :kiss:

the only thing about the procharger is you need to turn the rpm up to really make power my buddy has a D1 on his mustang and its crazy. you can do alot with it not saying kenne bell isnt thats what iam going to run is a kenne bell on my lightning. it all depends on what your plans are with the motor. if you get a procharger i would spend the money to get a D1 with intercooler dont put a blower on with out one it will save you alot of time in the long run. procharger is in kansas and they make all the stuff in house give them a call and tell them what you want with it and they will get you lined out. as far the kenne bell you cant go wrong with them it really depends how much money you want to spend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info