Elgin
Real Name
Mike
04.kia.rio.500.jpg

bare bones car too...no power steering, no tach....i was a bit rough w/ her

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Well i learned how to drive a tractor when i was 10 or so on my God Mothers Fathers farm. Looked like this and was such a blast.
213239MSuq_w.jpg

Learned how to basically drive stick from a high school buddy in his jetta.
95301.jpg

And finalized my smoothness on the SVO, which was tricky the first day because the clutch is weird.
SVO34.jpg

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
No offense, but I hate the shifter in that car so much, and well, pretty much in all BMW manuals. One of the things they can't seem to get right. Hopefully there are some better shifter options out there through the aftermarket.

Now that it's broken in, it's much easier to use. It was very notchy at first, hard to even get it into 2nd gear.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
A 1987 C2500 Chevy duely custom flat bed utility truck. Then a 2001 dakota, and then mom's 1978 vette once i turned 16. Gotta love dads :)

We would go for a cruise and then when we got out of town switched drivers. Mom didnt trust me until I was 18. Haha if she only knew.

Theres a 66 chevelle in the works... i just gotta finish restoring it...

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Technically, it was an 04 Z06.....except I only backed it out of the garage and drove it around the block. That was fun :D

That I actually had some good practice on though, was a mid 90's Toyota Corolla that belongs to my mom's friend. They were both away at some conference over the summer and my mom drove, so the Corolla was parked at our house for the weekend. My dad and I took it out.

It was definitely a pain with no tach. Only stalled it once. I would've done loads better with a tach though!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info