mess.jpg

Anyone guess what it is? Smells like some type of cheese

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Should have used Krylon wrinkle coat. Increased heat dissipation FTW! I almost pulled the trigger on a hand polished 78mm in, ported outlet Gen3 yesterday but decided not to because the price was way too high just because it was polished, and technically it won't dissipate heat even as well as the stock finish due to decreased surface area. And yes, i realize the difference is like splitting hairs.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
are both your sho and cobalt project cars now?

Nah.. the cobalt is still able (when legal ;) ) to drive on the street... no problems.

The SHO is just a project, fun car, hobby car? Its going to have annoying motor mounts, rough ass suspension ride... race car interior

doesnt need to run right now.. doesnt need to be finished tomorrow.. kinda thing.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
3.3L Stroker (with 3.0 heads/cams), Diamond Racing Forged Pistons, Polished Crank, 3-angle valve job, ASP underdrive pulley kit, BBB, Ported Runners, SPEC Stage 2+, Fidanza flywheel, PRO flow, Ported TB, Cobra Brakes, SHObros y-pipe, Jose SHOrt Throw, Custome Magnaflow Race Exhaust, A/C delete.

thats the mod list thus far for the SHO... still need to aquire the suspension, race car interior, and race car hood/trunk, and battery re-location, Custom Headers, and Custom catless Y-Pipe,

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
other than making it pure Auto-X.. i would like to dial the suspension in 1 weeked for a 1/4 pass..

looking to be the fastest N/A in the world.. and around 300NA WHP. Which isnt hard by any means.. since the people with this much invested usually put a turbo or blower on the car :)

Its kinda embarassing for the car since most dont 1/4 it... but 13s is the fastest ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info