I remember the guy at Byron talking about a 9 second 350Z...

Super_SS

CantStopSPINNIN
Nov 30, 2007
Chicago
Real Name
uh?
i got pictures of it.

S8000956.jpg

S8000964.jpg

Chris@SP

Nov 14, 2008
Hey guys, first off, thanks for posting up our Z :) I found this thread/site from streetfire, so I hope you don't mind me signing up, would be nice to meet more locals!

If anyone does have anymore video of it at the track that day, I would greatly appreciate it :)

btw, I still cry when I see my old sc videos :( i miss that car.

Chris

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Hey guys, first off, thanks for posting up our Z :) I found this thread/site from streetfire, so I hope you don't mind me signing up, would be nice to meet more locals!

If anyone does have anymore video of it at the track that day, I would greatly appreciate it :)

btw, I still cry when I see my old sc videos :( i miss that car.

Chris

Welcome Chris, the 350Z is sick, is that the fastest in the country?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Mook, where did we meet? btw, I see you have a Z, anything done to it?

we met a really long time ago at the streets of woodfield (3-4 years back)..i had my gtp at the time and for whatever reason (cant remember), i was cruising w/ you, a viper and some other cars....and as for the Z, test pipes, catback and plenum spacer....no money for a turbo :hs:

Chris@SP

Nov 14, 2008
we met a really long time ago at the streets of woodfield (3-4 years back)..i had my gtp at the time and for whatever reason (cant remember), i was cruising w/ you, a viper and some other cars....and as for the Z, test pipes, catback and plenum spacer....no money for a turbo :hs:

Man, those were the good ole days of hanging out, seems like all the spots are gone and the new ones get ruined too quickly. most of the guys that were apart of our car club, chicagosupercars, have moved on to other cars or no cars lol.
Thanks for the welcome to the site, always nice to find another place to meet good people.

Understand on the turbo funds, it's not terribly cheap on the Z's and plus they are a pain to work on lol, another reason I miss my inline 6 sc300 :)

chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info