Pappy's other rides...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
alright my dad has a few cars and goes through cars like dasfinc does...

here are a few of his rides right now...

1978 elcamino... see the other thread fro details..
478.jpg

1996 impala ss.... he bought new... it has less than 20k miles on it...

and 1971 GMC pickup true original 4wd... prolly one of my most favorite to drive... its a wyoming truck so it has no rust whatsoever, and every oil change and gas fill up is documented for the frist 20 years of its life...

480.jpg

On top is his 1979 Transam that he bought new... has less than 18k miles... olds 403, also has w30 heads, nasty cam, headers, and straight exhaust...

on bottom is his 1974 caprice convertible... this he bought from a second owner, it has 35k documented miles on it and is too fun to drive in the summer... it sits 14 comfortably.

483.jpg

and sort of an idea where the magic happens...

485.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
oh I don't doubt that, I bet it does with it being so little driven! :bigthumb:

well funny story there is my dad bought it when the divorce between my mom started... to hide it from her, he kept it in a barn, on concreted, covered under over, and under and over again and then covered again, out towards harvard, divorce was long and nasty, finished in 02, and it had 65 miles on it then. so he has put around 18k on it in 6 years.... so it does get driven, just not too often.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
When you drive the Caprice does all the air get sucked out of the cabin at 70+mph? I heard thats what happens on those. Does it have the 454?

um 400 IIIRC
did he get rid of the 210?:noes:

yep. to buy new boat.
Are those different wheels than usual on the hoopty?

different tires... went from white walls to those.

Dont think so. Pretty sure those were the same ones when we were packed 6 deep in that thing and somewhat confortably.

see above. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info