Need help quick

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Im off work today and can do it. Show me what you need measured. Im sure I know, but. just dont want any confusion. I wil/ tell you now though, the front and rear windows are curved. If I measure corner to corner on the front, I believe it will go over the roof. The rear window is rounded at the top so there isnt really a good spot to measure from.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Ok, did the best. i could by myself. The curve of the glass made it hard. For the feont, I measured across just under the middle of the roof, not corner to corner. I got 52". Doing a banner I would assume you wouldnt want to go straight across and instead follow the curve of the glass, so I would add a couple inches to that.

Rear I measured a couple inches below the roofline and got 45", but again I would add a couple inches to follow the curve.

Sorry it took so long. I lost my tape measure and had to buy a new one. You can paypal me the $5 to cover my expenses :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info