Drama: ATTN: Sinuful 7

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
you drove it into water?

no the heavy rains got into the ecu "area" at the bottom oh the windshield and after a month or trouble shooting, the ecu was the culprit. so after lots of looking, found a new one.

so the car ran for 2 weeks, then sat in my driveway for over a month, till about 3 days ago.

[tanget to original topic]
- fixed entire stereo, ran new wires and HU. ( i found your kanye cd haha)
- new rear tires
- fixed door latch
- fixed parking brake
- rotors are fine, but new front ball joints are going in then alignment (fix shaking front end)
- wiper assembly has been replaced
- new heated seat switches and fuses so they work now
- interior panels are being refinished right now as with the headliner got stripped and new fabric attached
- squealing belts were fixed and tightened up
- idler tensioner replace
- replaced valve cover gasket to stop leak
- replaced injectors (one wasn't opening from the get-go)
- heater is next on the list
- new battery
- seats got covers on them haha
- spring time, the exterior will get the treatment.
- list goes on...

and someone really liked BK... :rofl:

not to rag on your saying you sold me a shitty car, as this is normal with a 16 yr old, 200k car. But more to just let you know how your past beater is being restored. I'm happy with it.

[/tangent]

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Anytime your purchase a car from a individual (not dealer) its more than likely your going to have to fix a few things. More than likely its not worth what you paid + what you invested together.

oh yeah, i know. I wasn't at all trying to rag on sinful 7, just updating him.

but it's my A to B ride as my sebring is sitting in the driveway, dead...

AND I've learned a lot working on this car and have found all the parts i needed used and super cheap. So to be honest, I think I can sell it later and make out just fine.

but i hope everything works out for you with the kid from Mass and his claims....

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
oh yeah, i know. I wasn't at all trying to rag on sinful 7, just updating him.

but it's my A to B ride as my sebring is sitting in the driveway, dead...

AND I've learned a lot working on this car and have found all the parts i needed used and super cheap. So to be honest, I think I can sell it later and make out just fine.

but i hope everything works out for you with the kid from Mass and his claims....
if i remember right, the paint is oxidized a bit.. if you or someone else clays and buffs the paint, im sure you could get some gloss out of it.

sebring is still dead? holy shit.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
if i remember right, the paint is oxidized a bit.. if you or someone else clays and buffs the paint, im sure you could get some gloss out of it.

sebring is still dead? holy shit.

oh yeah, the car is almost pink...

and yes the sebring is dead still. lowest quote I had for a new motor/rebuilt installed was $4500. no dice. so xXapplonoyXx or whatever his Sn is, is helping me out and I'm going through Waubonsee CC's auto tech to get this done and I'm just waiting in line.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info