Decent performing all seasons in 225/55/16's

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I've been happy with my BFG Traction T/A's. They were kinda pricey when I bought them, but IIRC my dad said he was looking for them after I bought them and he said they dropped in price a little. They handle great in all weather that I've experienced(rain/dry/ice/snow)

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
You leaning towards performance or a good trade off of perf and wear?

I just got a set of Yokohama YK520s for my dads 300C, i think they're around 144per for your size. 70K mile warranty and they are pretty good tires so far. Haven't driven it in snow yet, but it handles great in rain.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
You leaning towards performance or a good trade off of perf and wear?

I just got a set of Yokohama YK520s for my dads 300C, i think they're around 144per for your size. 70K mile warranty and they are pretty good tires so far. Haven't driven it in snow yet, but it handles great in rain.

That's bux compared the the Falkens...you can get the Falkens for under $70 a piece

I had YK420's before, and they are pretty decent...but no better than the cheaper falkens

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
That's bux compared the the Falkens...you can get the Falkens for under $70 a piece

I had YK420's before, and they are pretty decent...but no better than the cheaper falkens

I didn't know that. My Dad wanted new tires, i found the yk520s at discount tire for 138, went and got them. He was in a pissy mood because of the Contis he had as the OEM went in 30k miles.

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
I've been happy with my BFG Traction T/A's. They were kinda pricey when I bought them, but IIRC my dad said he was looking for them after I bought them and he said they dropped in price a little. They handle great in all weather that I've experienced(rain/dry/ice/snow)

For all season tires I have to also agree with the BFG Traction T/A's. Have had them on my daily drivers for a few years now. Work very well in all conditions. The new vehicle we just bought will have them put on when it comes time for new tires.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
i have 2 bfg gforce sports with 80% tread left on them. They're off my s2000 and i love them for the price and they're z rated. $80 takes them, if you're interested. ohh yea, 225/50/16 is the size, not really what you're looking for but hey, just thought i'd throw it out there :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info