blew the zc

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
I blew the motor in my CRX again(oops). So until I can swap in the k series I have to buy another ZC. Maybe I should actually change the oil before the rods start to knock. On its final voyage I was coming down the road and thought I had nothing to lose so I floored it. A rod came through the block. I shall post pics tomorrow. It landed between the block and the exhaust manifold. Stinkin D series. I must say that it lasted a very long time with an incredible lack of maintenance and revving it to 7600 on a daily basis. Oh yeah I got 32 mpg average while driving like an asshole and if I didn't drive like a clown i got close to 40. I got over 40 driving very conservatively. I also beat fox bodies. I also lose to automatic SHOs.

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
Yes all of your statements are correct. Das, I'm not putting in an a6 because I can't stand the thought. another ZC will suffice for now and they're still only 700 bones. I still have to bring both my k series down. I think this winter should be nice for collecting all my k series stuff so by the summer time I'll be ready to swap my junk. Now that I have this new yob things are looking phenomenal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info