Livelink download help

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
I have tried loading it off the CD about twenty fricken times today! Yet nothing shows up in any folder or search of folders. Getting frustrated fast. Anyways, I am having a nasty miss at WOT more pronouced from 40MPH on up and I am wanting to datalog a 40-55 run, checking spark, A/F, and fuel pump duty cycle. I am new to this computer crap but am really trying to catch up to speed. Any one near Winfield, IL. that can help me with this? Thanks. Bob

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
You can download the newest version from their website. If you make the trek to Streamwood with your laptop and I can help you out. I'm out in about the rt59 and 90 area or Rosemont during the day. Let me know.
Thanks for the offer! I downloaded it fine from the website, but now my xcal 2 firmware is 1.15 and it says to use 1.14. Since that POS is locked anyway, I put an offer on a xcal3. I will start this mayhem again when I get that. I may or may not take you up on your offer. Thanks again!
This is why Im glad I have a Diablo tuner on hand.... on-device data-logging with playback.

Its all yours if you want to use it Bob.
Zack, you are allways more than helpfull! I think i'm dealing with two different issues here. I may be calling you also.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• justbob
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list