has your "fast car" gotten you in trouble?

Biff

Banned
May 24, 2007
My dad calls me up and bitches me out saying his buddy saw me "hot-footin' around town"
W-T-F..??
I said i probably was, and for his friend to mind his own fckin business! LoL
Now i'm being pressured to sell my "fast car" and get a 4 cyl econo-shitbox because of his nosey friend.

======================================

At my last job a co-worker who owns a bone-stock '05 Mustang GT with K&N drop-in wanted to test drive my GTP to see if it accelerates as fast as his GT 'stang...

With him behind the wheel, he peels the fuck out of the dealership parking lot leaving a smoking 50' black rubber patch and lots of dramatic tire screech in his wake. ....Just as the dealership owner arrives back from lunch! LoL

owner/boss - [in his high, whiny-pitched voice] "say, Prussian, would you mind NOT spinning your tires around here?"

me - "ummmm.. It was Gene from the bodyshop, not me driving"

Fortunately Gene was standing right there and admitted it was him driving. It didn't matter because he already notified the company he was leaving.

Another time i was headed back from Burritoville in Summit blasting an open stretch down Rt 171 when i see the lights and hear the sirens from way back of a cop car.. OH, SHIT!

I pulled over and rolled my window down - the cop [with his drill instructor hat] leans down and screams at me - "WHERE'S THE FUCKIN FIRE AT!?!!??!"
He was as mad as a person could be without physically making contact except for the brim of his drill instructor state popo hat hitting me in the forehead.
I said "here's my license and proof of insurance" LoL

He pulled me outta the car and had me place my hands on the car, and patted me down.. LoL

After he calmed down, he explained that he thought i was a drunk because it was late and it was friday. My smartass demeanor with LE doesn't help in the matter ;)

========================================

Another time my "fast car" got me in trouble was when i was waiting to pick up a co-worker and was sitting in the parking lot waiting for this guy. We were running late because of him and i was pretty steamed about having to wait... As soon as he gets in the car, i peel out, hitting an oil patch in the parking lot leaving a HUGE plume of smoke, screeching tires and drama.

Later that day when i dropped him off, the building manager confronted me about it, talking all kinds of shit, and we very nearly threw down in the parking lot over it! LoL
I left right before the cops arrived :cool:

My buddy had a sweeeet '73 or '74 Olds Cutlass with a modded 350 Rocket that he recently tuned. Why not make another trip to Burritoville on Archer in Scummit and let me drive!?
The street that El Famous is on is a one-way street, so you have to go one street over and enter through the alley. I BLASTED the back alley going insanely fast only to have a Summit beat-cop walk out in front of the car yelling for me to halt!!
He walked up to the window, and i yelled out in panic before he could speak and said that a group of gangsters were down at the end of the alley and wanted to hit us with a ball bat!! He took the bait and we fled to El Farol across the street :cool:

====================================

I have many more stories starting back in HS days

how 'bout ü?
has your 'fast car' gotten ü in trouble?

AlwaysVTEC

Addict
Mar 20, 2008
Me and stinkstar decided to top out my 89 SHO on algonquin rd one night. Well anyway after hitting 110+ i decided to let the car coast down to a stop instead of hitting my brakes. When i get to the stop sign i notice a car pulling behind me quickly. So i look in my rear view mirror, see the headlights and i screem at boosh saying LOOK ITS ANOTHER SHO AND I THINK HE WANTS TO RACE. so i end up dropping the hammer in first burning the crap out of my tires when that SHO turnsout to be a cop that clocked me @ 100+ not a fun night.

:ugh:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
:rofl: the last one was hilarious....

as for me. i have never gotten in trouble in my previous fast car.... but i have gotten in trouble in my slow ass 94 ford tempo going 96 ( speedo ended at 80... it was just bouncing on the bottom lmao) in a 65.... i had 3 state cops all taged me, one going 96, one going 89 and one going 86. they all pulled me over at the same time and took my information. The officer asked if i knew how fast i was going, and i said my speedometer stops at 80 lol. then they chatted on the side for awhile....

The officer came back and told me to keep it under 80 and that my sirius radio was an obstruction and to take it down. they let me off with a warning and on the ticket it says 74 in a 65 :) i got lucky lmao

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
I got clocked doing 120ish while street racing super ss while i was with altiery. Cop went around super and pulled me over, pulled up next to me rolled down his window asked me where i was from, keep it at the track next time and get the fuck out of town, then drove off. Guess it was shift change cuz it was around 11, either way i got lucky.

Got pulled over while driving my SS home the day i bought it because i didnt have any plates on it yet. and the officer was being a dick and asked how could i have insurance on it if i didnt have plates yet. I told him my insurance transferrs for up to 30 days after buying a new car. but he was a dick anyways and made me go to court. They dropped it when i showed them he was just being a dick.

Got a ticket for 88 in a 65. Passed a semi on the interstate and just stepped on it and whipped around him, cop was waitin on the shoulder and i didnt see him because of the semi.

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
I had an insurance card that showed i had insurance on my car from it transferring. He was being ignorant about it and i even called and had him talk to my insurance company about it but he gave me a $2000 'no insurance' ticket anyways because he had nothing else to get me on and didn't want to let me go because all my friends were watching (was right in front of the high-school. So I complained about it being unnecessary and the department made him apologize for it.

Biff

Banned
May 24, 2007
never once.
2uzfejs.gif
206hj7t.gif
2uzfejs.gif

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Was about to race this 90something mustang cobra and neither of us saw the dam cop on the opposite side of traffic parked. We both take off from a stop obviously the stang was louder and peeled out a car ahead off the bat and by 50 I see the dam lights in my rear, the mustang slowed down and the cop got behind him, so i kept going....:wavey: and went str8 home. No trouble but I was def nervous.

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
I've gotten THREE speeding tickets in my Tahoe in the past 10 months. Not fast.

45 in a 30 this past Saturday night.
83 in a 55 in January.
50 in a 40 in December

Ticket from a state trooper 3 years ago pulled me over for 75 in a 45 in my 2002 WS6. She said nice car, I said nice rack. She said you're getting a ticket, and I said only if I get your number. I got both.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I've gotten THREE speeding tickets in my Tahoe in the past 10 months. Not fast.

45 in a 30 this past Saturday night.
83 in a 55 in January.
50 in a 40 in December

Ticket from a state trooper 3 years ago pulled me over for 75 in a 45 in my 2002 WS6. She said nice car, I said nice rack. She said you're getting a ticket, and I said only if I get your number. I got both.

:bowdown:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info