the traverse is here!!

dave8590

Regular
Oct 6, 2008
the OP (orland park)
Real Name
dave miller
over at miller chevy we just got two of the all new traverse's in and there pretty damn nice

1223576147.jpg

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
interior and back pics pls..

not too fond of the outside.

i really like the first generation equinox sport in white with the chrome 5 spokes..THAT is definitely a nice looking crossover.

edit: the traverse looked WILD as a concept.

though now it reminds me of a lifted malibu maxx

12Traverse.jpg

Last edited:

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
enclave is 100x nicer, and damn near the same price

Primalzer1998's step grandma has that Buick. I've never been a fan of Buick "luxury", but jesus h. christ that was a nice fucking interior.

To bad all the vehicles based off that platform are fucking porkers, though what cars aren't porkers nowadays?

Last edited:

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Primalzer1998's step grandma has that Buick. I've never been a fan of Buick "luxury", but jesus h. christ that was a nice fucking interior.

-
i honestly believe the interior and "luxary ride" are better than the lexus rx350 and bimmer X3/5... obviously the handeling and acceleration arent quite there, but fuck, the interior is sooooooooooooooooo nice and the ride is soooo smooth its hard to ignore

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
i honestly believe the interior and "luxary ride" are better than the lexus rx350 and bimmer X3/5... obviously the handeling and acceleration arent quite there, but fuck, the interior is sooooooooooooooooo nice and the ride is soooo smooth its hard to ignore

Oh i agree, I've ridden in an RX330 and they aren't to shabby. But that Buick was great. It was during the winter. Interior heated up fast, handled the snow very well. I made sure to feel up the interior and i was very impressed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info