Water coming out of exhaust!

John46307

Johnh46307
Apr 2, 2006
Runing rich question?

I wanted to know what are the usual causes of Mustangs running extremely rich without throwing a code? I also noticed its running on the hot side and there seems to be a little more condensation coming from the exhaust than usual. I had to run a half tank of 2 year old gas through it with additives a few months ago. I also noticed some gas in the oil.

John46307

Johnh46307
Apr 2, 2006
I know its a byproduct of combustion but there seems to be a lot of it and i don't have cats. It was weird when it run in the driveway anti-freeze was coming out of the overflow tube but the temp gauge said it wasn't overheating. Does this sound like a head-gasket?:mad:

John46307

Johnh46307
Apr 2, 2006
I don't have a compressor but i will get one some time this week from one of my buddy's. I did take my car for a short drive around the block after i did an oil change (i didn't see any coolant in the oil) and the car got really hot and coolant started coming from the fill cap. I also noticed my fan didn't come on at any point and when it got hot my gauge said normal and the low coolant light came on.:confused:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• John46307
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list