More bad luck!

John46307

Johnh46307
Apr 2, 2006
What up guys? Here's my story and question. I just got my car running about a month ago after it was sitting with a blown motor for 4 years. Got a bad motor sent to me twice! Thats what i get for buying used! I ended up getting a D.S.S short block and stage 2 heads. After putting the engine in had the car towed to Ford bc the theft light was flashing and the odometer was reading 6 dashes. They told me it was probably the key and the pcm needed to be programed. Wrong! The PCM was toast and some wiring got fried and it took them 2 days to find the problem. Also, when the car was sitting someone smashed my passenger window in and jacked my Alpine screen and radio/DSP. My insurance told me they would put the factory radio back in for me! I thought that was funny since the screen was 900 and the DSP 500.:mad: After all that i finally get the car back and i get 10 miles down the road and something blows up on the passenger side filling the car with smoke and engulfing the cop car behind me that was getting ready to pull me over anyways bc my plates are 3 years expired!:clap: He pulls me over and threatens to have my car impounded even after i show him the $1,700 i just paid Ford and told him i was on my way to the license branch. So after he leaves i pop the hood and find that someone didn't clip my a/c line back into the clip i had to make to accommodate the new long-tubes! Lol! So i call Ford and order the new a/c while I'm waiting for the tow truck to come. So i get the car plated the next day and thank god it passed and they didn't look under the car. Lol! A couple days latter i take it to my buddy to have my passenger window put in. While it was there he had a bonfire and somehow the car gets covered with ash. I get home and wash it the next day and notice there are burn marks all over the car and my car is black! There are white blotches all over the car. I was wondering if anybody knows allot about paint and if the car will have to be repainted. It looks like it burnt into the clear-coat.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
You might have the worst luck i've ever heard of.

After all that i finally get the car back and i get 10 miles down the road and something blows up on the passenger side filling the car with smoke and engulfing the cop car behind me that was getting ready to pull me over anyways bc my plates are 3 years expired!:clap:

:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• John46307
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list