Roselle
Real Name
Matt

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
i like how not only does he use drywall screws to attach the kit, they are all completely uneven and crooked

DSCF0361.jpg

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
You have crooks on both sides, no matter what you do you have to be careful, make sure you read all of the fine print, and make sure that you do your research. That sucks for the owner of the car, but he shouldn't have signed anything until he has inspected the work. That shop sounds like its a scam, and maybe that guy should've done a little more research before getting into a good sized project. As for the Joe Dono thing, I feel for the shop owner, but for a job that size I think you need to take SOME sort of down payment, especially for a $15K job, I mean a small and up-and-coming business probably can't put that money upfront, and there is now a reason they are no longer in business; because they didn't protect themselves against crooks.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
You have crooks on both sides, no matter what you do you have to be careful, make sure you read all of the fine print, and make sure that you do your research. That sucks for the owner of the car, but he shouldn't have signed anything until he has inspected the work. That shop sounds like its a scam, and maybe that guy should've done a little more research before getting into a good sized project. As for the Joe Dono thing, I feel for the shop owner, but for a job that size I think you need to take SOME sort of down payment, especially for a $15K job, I mean a small and up-and-coming business probably can't put that money upfront, and there is now a reason they are no longer in business; because they didn't protect themselves against crooks.

What got up your ass? Someone spray over your windows?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info