JUNKYARD RUN - T-Minus 2 hours, Call if you need something

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Heading to all of the local yards today, Call me if you need something 630-857-6625. Dan

There are plenty of Regals and GP's, Including SC'ed ones.

I will leave here in about an hour, and its about an hour drive, so need something, call me and let me what you need and know how much $ you're willing to spend... Also, please do not call asking for parts that will take me 30 min+ to remove unless you are willing to cut me a little something to, Thank you! :)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
can you see if you can find me 2 relitively decent 3400 pistons with complete connecting rods? the rings have to be able to be taken out easily as the 2 pistons i am replacing have this issue. top compression ring to be exact.

As mentioned, "Items that take less than 30 min to remove" no offense. Yards don't typically have full motors laying in the you pull it areas, and if they have the motors out, they do not part them, they sell them as full.

There are a billion 3400 powered cars there incase you go on your own though

Aurora You Pull It is where I went today, and Matt (Directed to silent), like we talked on the phone, $51 he said, and there were 2 on the right side of the yard, one is right on the aisle in the ford section, the other was right in the middle of the rest of the chryslers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info