Dent Pooping

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
way to ignore me Dan. why didnt you post about this new car of yours? if you did where the FUCK is it?

I get shit whenever I post about my new cars...

Its a 94 Taurus GL *3 liter Vulcan V-6*, its Toredo Red *spelling* Which I've never seen on a second gen taurus, Tan leather interior, front buckets (SHO interior).

It was $200, and needed a water pump, a tire, and a strut, and the interior is fairly beat up *busted vents, lower rear seat cushion a blue cloth, shifter missing its button, drivers door only opens from inside, stuff like that*, and has a few dents on the driver side.

I needed a car for my mom immediately before the repo guys find her car... to top it off I just found out I may not be getting Paid tomorrow, so I may have to make a very unhappy phonecall to ricky tonight, and I feel terrible thinking about it...

B

Bad00SS

I get shit whenever I post about my new cars...

Its a 94 Taurus GL *3 liter Vulcan V-6*, its Toredo Red *spelling* Which I've never seen on a second gen taurus, Tan leather interior, front buckets (SHO interior).

It was $200, and needed a water pump, a tire, and a strut, and the interior is fairly beat up *busted vents, lower rear seat cushion a blue cloth, shifter missing its button, drivers door only opens from inside, stuff like that*, and has a few dents on the driver side.

sounds like mine. bought it for $200. 94 taurus 3.0 v6 it was smashed up needed radiator and fans, axle, strut and rim for that side. got the other parts from a junk yard and i have $800 into it total. been my winter beast for 2 years now.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
sounds like mine. bought it for $200. 94 taurus 3.0 v6 it was smashed up needed radiator and fans, axle, strut and rim for that side. got the other parts from a junk yard and i have $800 into it total. been my winter beast for 2 years now.

Apparently this one has a brand new radiator, 134K on it, and purs like a kitten *with no serpentine since the water pump is fried* no CEL surprisingly *Maybe the bulb is burnt out?*

No damage aside from this big dent, and one smaller one on the front fender, no rust either. Once I toss a stereo into it, and the aforementioned issues are fixed it will be an awesome DD/winter car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info