Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The Bugatti Veyron is already considered to be the supercar supreme with a rarefied 300 unit production run for the 1,000-hp beast and a top speed of 253 mph. The Veyron's already ridiculous stats will be getting a boost if you believe a "secret and confidential" memo stating that Bugatti will end the Veyron's production with a bang. The rumored GT edition of the Veyron will have mad sick power to the tune of 1,350 horsepower and 1018 lb-ft of torque, and upgraded ceramic brakes with new active aerodynamics to control all that power. Apply all that force to the pavement and you'll hit 62 mph in a mere 2.4 seconds while being able to stop the car from there in another 2.2 seconds, and its new top speed will reportedly be 264 mph. To keep the mighty Veyron planted to the cement, the rumored GT will also receive an upgraded electronic stability program. That would make abundant sense considering power is being increased by 30% over the "base" Veyron.

If you are one of the 200 or so people to already own a $1.4 million dollar Veyron, you reportedly won't be left out in the dark, either. According to the alleged memo, all Veyrons will be able to be retrofitted with the upgrade. The memo states that the Veyron GT would be available March 2009 and be the last iteration before the next-gen Veyron arrives around 2012.

400px-Logo-autoblog-com.gif

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
good, now that bullshit kit car SCC ultimate crapaero will get the title stripped away of fastest production car. seriously the veyron is the best car ever made, and i hope it is never eclipsed.

im assuming the power increase is reached just by engine tuning and boost increase. im almost positive they held back on power originally with concerns of grenading the transmission but now that the car has ben out for awhile and they are positive the trans can take it, they are going to turn up the heat!

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
I think the Veyron is probably the best technological car ever made, i can't say what the best car ever made is because there are too many criteria.

Whatever passes the Veyron for fastest car has to be able to pass it in ease to drive to that speed too. I'm not taking a koenigseg (i dont know how to spell it) on a cross country trip like i would the veyron. Though not to call it a bad car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info