Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
mother of fucking god :shock:

full press release and pics
http://jalopnik.com/cars/tuners/its-cl+obbering-time-brabus-sv12-s-biturbo-coupe-260485.php

"...The engineers at Brabus, whom we hear laugh maniacally while performing outlandish feats of speed in overclocked Mercedes iron, have turned their attention to the Mercedes CL-Class. The result is the Brabus SV12 S Biturbo Coupe, a 730-hp sleeper with a top speed of 211 mph and enough torque, at 973 lb-ft, to turn the Loisach River back toward the Bavaria Alps. They've done it at drill point, increasing displacement of the CL's 5.5-liter V12 to 6.3 liters. Other mods include larger turbos, higher-capacity intercooler, performance exhaust, and an ECU that manages to keep the new kit Euro IV emissions compliant."

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
mother of fucking god :shock:

full press release and pics
http://jalopnik.com/cars/tuners/its-cl+obbering-time-brabus-sv12-s-biturbo-coupe-260485.php

"...The engineers at Brabus, whom we hear laugh maniacally while performing outlandish feats of speed in overclocked Mercedes iron, have turned their attention to the Mercedes CL-Class. The result is the Brabus SV12 S Biturbo Coupe, a 730-hp sleeper with a top speed of 211 mph and enough torque, at 973 lb-ft, to turn the Loisach River back toward the Bavaria Alps. They've done it at drill point, increasing displacement of the CL's 5.5-liter V12 to 6.3 liters. Other mods include larger turbos, higher-capacity intercooler, performance exhaust, and an ECU that manages to keep the new kit Euro IV emissions compliant."

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]

I'm quoting something in a gta thread and it's pulling this into my post.....

Figured I would tag you so you can see...dunno what's wrong with forum

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mook
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list