đź“° Auto News Indiana's Police Mustangs catch 4,600 speeders in June

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
:eek:

Busted! Indiana Mustang patrol cars nab 4,600 speeders in June

mustangpolicecar2.jpg

Back in May we told you about the Indiana state police purchasing 18 black Mustang GTs that would be used for traffic patrol. The Mustangs are completely unmarked and only have a light bar inside the top of the windshield to distinguish them as law enforcement vehicles. They are apparently serving their purpose, as evidenced by the 4,600+ tickets written in June by officers driving the Mustangs. One of the citations even included a 1989 Corvette that was clocked at 127 mph, more than twice the speed limit. Thanks for the tip, Andrew!

Indiana state police purchasing 18 black Mustang GTs http://www.autoblog.com/2008/05/22/undercover-stangs-indiana-police-to-use-unmarked-mustangs/

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
so lets say the average speeding ticket is $75. Thats roughly $345000 in ticket revenue. Well you got to minus the cars to so i'll say they're $30,000. So 345000-540000= -195000 for the month. Which they'll make back next month, and the one after that and so on, if this keeps as a average. Adding a 4million dollars to the revenue stream is pretty nice i bet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info