LS, LT and SS (RS pictured)
Weight balance of 52/48
Brembo brakes for the SS
Projector HID lighting
Engineered by Holden in Australia
296hp 3.6-liter V6 and 416hp 6.2-liter LS3 V8
six-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed automatic
Fully-independent suspension with traction and stability control
Chevrolet blue LED interior illumination and accent lighting with high resolution displays for DIC and entertainment (like the new CTS)

More to come on 7/21 during the official unveiling.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
a bit more fleshed out description

CarTribe has procured a few shots and the initial details of the production Chevrolet Camaro ahead of its official unveiling this Monday. According to their report, the Camaro will come in LS, LT and SS trim, equipped with either a six-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed automatic. Of course, that doesn't account for the very-obviously-marked RS car that is shown in the official photos, so who knows what the whole story is.

Engine choices include either a 296 hp, 3.6-liter V6 or a 416 hp 6.2-liter V8 which will feature cylinder deactivation to boost fuel economy. Underneath the retro sheetmetal is a full independent suspension and StabiliTrak traction control system. Four-pot Brembo brakes are mounted up front on the SS variant, and the 3,700-pound coupe will reportedly have a weight balance of 52/48, front/rear. The neuvo-retro theme is carried inside with a gauge cluster inspired by the 1969 model, along with leather seats and blue LED lighting.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
what does that matter? who here would get the shitty version?
:raises hand:

i've driven cars with that DI engine in it , they're quite fast for what the motor is. I'd buy it for fuel economy, and some performance, since it'd be a daily driver since I wouldn't be able to afford two cars at once. The 6.2's MPGS which are yet to be found out, is what would make or break the post above.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
:raises hand:

i've driven cars with that DI engine in it , they're quite fast for what the motor is. I'd buy it for fuel economy, and some performance, since it'd be a daily driver since I wouldn't be able to afford two cars at once. The 6.2's MPGS which are yet to be found out, is what would make or break the post above.

you dont buy that car for the fuckin fuel economy....plus the *** motor is gonna have the *** trim package too so its gonna look like shit with cloth seats and shitty wheels. and where did it say it was gonna be the DI 3.6? unless i read over it too fast i didnt see where it was the DI version. they do make a n/a 3.6 you know

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info