Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:noes:

infiniti_coupe.jpg
Along with the impending refreshening of Nissan's modern-day Z, the internet has been abuzz for about a year with rumors of a new smaller and less expensive coupe based on the same platform. This rear-wheel-drive coupe would compete against the upcoming Toyota/Subaru sports coupe, which also are also to be driven by the rear wheels. What we haven't expected, though, is an Infiniti version of this 240SX revival. According to rumors, the Nissan version would get a small displacement four-banger while its big brother from Infiniti would get a V6 displacing 2.5 liters.

Inside Line reports that this new entry-level Infiniti will be displayed at an as yet unnamed auto show sometime within the next year. Color us awfully excited at the prospect of RWD coupes from the likes of Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai and now Infiniti, all of which are set for the American market. Affordable performance never goes out of style, even when gas prices are this high.

400px-Logo-autoblog-com.gif

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Isn't that what the G35 Coupe is? What am I missing here...

the G35 coupe is the "luxury" version of the 350Z.

the concept 240SX will be based on the same platform but physically smaller and most likely less power. infiniti will have its own version of this.

i'll spell it out in your language.
think 3 series = 350Z/G35
1 series = 240SX concept/infiniti version

get it? good.:bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info