đź“° Auto News Kia "K9" spotted on the roads... WUFF

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
At this rate, it probably won't be long until others are copying the Koreans. I don't give a crap whether it's "copy cat" or not provided it's a good car with styling that I find attractive. Hell, you can typically find styling cues or similarities between cars from many different manufacturers.

Even if you hate the cars from Korea, the good thing about them is that they will force the other companies to keep improving. That's a good thing for us consumers regardless of which companies you favor or despise.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
How's the infinity stereo on that thing? And are there tuning options yet?

Stereo is pretty damn solid, comes with a woofer etc. Sounds better than the stereo in my 07 TSX I had a few years back. It actually beats Acura/Honda in every category. I would take this over a new TL even if they were the same price. It has just about the same tech/features, is more unique, and gets better mpg with about the same power. Obviously there are sportier more performance 4 doors out there, but for a daily driver in this category I challenge you to show me something that compares.

No tuning yet though..:(

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
also, let the shit talkers talk shit. the koreans are coming in better than the japs in quality, fit and finish and overall looks.

i'd drive this before most any honda or toyota.

fun car, great looking too.. and awesome interior.

2011-kia-optima-sx-623x389.jpg

2011-Kia-Optima-SX-interior-1024x640.jpg

the korean cars have this bullshit stigma still and i don't like it. people need to get over it, it isn't the 90s anymore where they make the crappiest stuff on the road

anyone who's a naysayer.. drive one.

ef_vtak

Power of Dreams
Mar 25, 2009
the koreans are not up to par it quality but they are eons ahead of where they were just a few years ago. i like their vision and i want to like some of their sportier options, but they just dont have it all quite figured out yet....in another five years or so i could see myself singing a completely different song.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info