đź“° Auto News F1 2008 Round 3.5: Barcelona Week Thread

Chef Ramsay

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2007
Lewis Hamilton-mania appears to have taken a back seat to commercial reality, with reports that the former championship leader's official biography is now in book stores' bargain bins.

It emerged last year that, not six months into his Formula One career, the publishing house HarperCollins had paid at least $2m upfront for the rights to the McLaren driver's life so far.

But after 'Lewis Hamilton: My Story' was issued in November for about $40, it now emerges that copies are being sold for about $2.

The British tabloid Daily Star reveals that branches of Home Bargains, an English discount store chain, is desperate to offload its stockpile of 50,000 copies.

:rofl:
Amazing what hype does.

Chef Ramsay

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2007
2d0f3o0.gif

Hammy's first crack at alonso's rear.

Chef Ramsay

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2007
I like how just about EVERYONE now, even Jacques fucking Vilililliilineueve are condemning Hamilton.

I mean when JV picked massa over lewis for the title, that just shows how much fail lewis has dropped in his fan base.

*needs to find the video of fat man Vijay Vallalallala laughing his fat ass off when Fisi finished ahead of lewis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info