Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/04/07/spy-shots-chevy-camaro-arrives-at-nurburgring-wearing-brembos/

camaro.ringarrival2.kgp.ed_opt.jpg

We've been seeing Camaro prototypes everywhere since Bob Lutz declared that they will be tested out in public without any camouflage to cover their flanks. Camaro prototypes now hold as much of our interest as spy shots of the next Aveo (not really, but hyperbolic statements like that help make the point). But here we have a new batch of spy shots from a place where the Camaro has yet to set rubber to road: Germany. There's only one reason for a U.S.-spec car to be in Germany, and that's to undergo testing at the famed NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife. GM has made the 'Ring a second home for many of its performance vehicles, and the Camaro will benefit from being thrashed on one of the world's most famous tracks while spy photographers watch with their lenses focused and stop watches in hand. This particular Camaro arrived wearing new shoes, as well. The car is sporting a set of conspicuously bright red Brembo calipers, which perhaps suggests that these stoppers will be an option on the car or standard equipment on the Camaro SS.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
not really...even in australia they're still two completely different cars

Noted. I just hate the fact that yes, I have a chance at one day getting a 4 door V8 and all these bitches want to make it 2 door. WTF!!

Hell I was looking at Magnums and Chargers just cause I was looking for a newer car with a 4 door and V8. Now I have a GM option.

02DyeFour

There can be only One...
Mar 13, 2008
Oak Forest/DeKalb
I like the 'bumble bee' look personally, just not the 'production' ones.

I just don't like how the hood/front bumper hide some of the headlights. If you could see all of the headlight, ie not make the hood part bow down over the lights, i think it would look a lot better. I don't know, the headlights on this car really bother me.

..and why are the 'production' lights smaller than the fog lights? Looks funny.

2009-chevrolet-camaro-12.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info