đź“° Auto News Behold! The new 911 revealed!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
this will be offered with a 7speed MANUAL, along w/ an auto.

Porsche-991-911-leak-01.jpg

Porsche-991-911-leak-02.jpg

Porsche-991-911-leak-03.jpg

Porsche-991-911-leak-04.jpg

Porsche-991-911-leak-05.jpg

Porsche-991-911-leak-07.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Dumbest looking car on the road. Nothing special at all. Not even elegant anymore or "ahead" of its time like the first 911.

But Im a porsche hater

:rofl: really? It's 50lbs lighter, comes with 350hp NA 3.4L (or 400hp 3.8 for the S) and there's talk of a hybrid version. I'd say they're going in the right direction while every other car company is doing the opposite.

The turbo models are supposed to be 500hp and the gt3 is going to be up there as well.

it must be easy to work in the design department at porsche...

load old 911 into photoshop
change color
highlight body of car
stretch dimensions a c-hair
we've done it!

Yup!

I agree. It looks like any other 911. Im really like the tan interior though.

Make mine Guards red with tan please. Oh and some 5 spke wheels because those are hidious.

Dumbest looking car on the road. Nothing special at all. Not even elegant anymore or "ahead" of its time like the first 911.

But Im a porsche hater

True. I think that why I LOVE the Fox body Mustangs. Since the original, there were the only Mustang not being held hostage by the 1960's. I also likes the FORD logo in the grille instead of the Prancing horse. But that was only made possible by the epic failure of its predecessor.

PonPon12

Sep 7, 2011
:rofl: really? It's 50lbs lighter, comes with 350hp NA 3.4L (or 400hp 3.8 for the S) and there's talk of a hybrid version. I'd say they're going in the right direction Car Accessories every other car company is doing the opposite.

The turbo models are supposed to be 500hp and the gt3 is going to be up there as well.

I think they were headed towards the right direction, but now they're going in circles with all their cars. I have to admit though, I really love the interior.. It looks soooooo clean.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info