đź“° Auto News FPV Falcon GT, that well never get

KagA152

Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Columbus, IN
Hello new desktop :naughty:
fpv-gt-concept-heading-for-production-37799_1.jpg

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/f...cept-heading-for-production-37799.html#image1

Too bad well never get it. And I think their kangaroo math is a little fucked up, if its what I suspect, 450kw would be 612 HP

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
"ONE FORD" = TOTAL FAIL

So you would rather have a company hemorrhage money because they are attempting to put every car they make into every market, than pick and choose what markets they bring certain products to? You remember the G8 and the GTO, both Australian products that were transplanted to the US, how well did those go? Oh wait, Pontiac is no longer a company, so it must have been great, right?

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
So you would rather have a company hemorrhage money because they are attempting to put every car they make into every market, than pick and choose what markets they bring certain products to? You remember the G8 and the GTO, both Australian products that were transplanted to the US, how well did those go? Oh wait, Pontiac is no longer a company, so it must have been great, right?

They didn't go bad. Had gas not gone up they would have done better. Both cost almost nothing to bring here. And the GTO also went to Europe.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
:rofl:

It's all about money. If a company can move a bunch of enthusiast type cars then they would continue making them. The fact is that the car enthusiast number of new car buyers is low.

I don't think it was Pontiac as a brand that was the downfall but the "old gm" that fucked it. Quality was shit even just a few years ago compared to now.

Aussies seem to love awesome cars so Holden and ford continue making awesome cars. Americans suck.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Having a car like this in Ford showrooms would be a good idea just to get people talking about the product. Doesn't have to sell well to help the company, I mean hell, they made the new SHO, how many of those are on the road?

G8 was catching on, until GM gave up on it most interesting division.

Having a car like this in Ford showrooms would be a good idea just to get people talking about the product. Doesn't have to sell well to help the company, I mean hell, they made the new SHO, how many of those are on the road?

Yup. Nobody aspires to restore a 4 door FWDer. You BRAND need aspirational crs that owner who buy the vanilla versions can identify with.

They sold 7,000+ SHO's in 2010, I don't think that's too bad
This is wonderful, coming from the guy calling the Pontiac G8 a flop. G8 sold well over 7,000 units in any year it was sold.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info