đź“° Auto News Toyota Ideas for Good

JamesFanscape

Apr 12, 2011
Hi everyone! I'm helping Toyota get the word out about the Ideas for Good initiative. I wanted to let you know that our panel of judges have narrowed all the great ideas down to 25 finalists. If you found Toyota's TV spots proposing the idea of using Toyota technology to build ventilated tents for relief workers intriguing, you'll definitely want to check out the finalists' ideas and see how Toyota helped bring the medical tent idea to life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTlUmzV4dSE

To check out the finalists' ideas and vote for your favorite, head over here:

http://www.toyota.com/ideas-for-good

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks for your time!

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
hmmm lets see good initiative ... well you can start by having your dealerships explain to consumers purchasing your products what the left lane on our highway system is all about. This guy could have used an explanation.

9v9wkm.jpg

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
hmmm lets see good initiative ... well you can start by having your dealerships explain to consumers purchasing your products what the left lane on our highway system is all about. This guy could have used an explanation.

9v9wkm.jpg

Hey! My Corolla and me are usually hugging the left lane!

However I'm the SOB doing 80 and getting caught up behing all of thos Wisconsiniowamichigan bastards who think the right lane is for their tractors only!

how about going back to 1$ throttle cables and be able to knock off over a 100$ off the cost of a toyota...maybe even put buick drivelines in em...then maybe id buy a toyota

Yeah, I have a question. How do I fix the clock on my Lexus GS430 (Toyota product). I don't feel like taking the nav unit out.

what about focusing on competitive products instead of boring marketing campaigns?

bringbackthesupra.com

Wasn't this just a way for Toyota to steal everyone else's ideas ?

9v9wkm.jpg

This^
Nobody gives a shit about a plural word for Prius, it's just a fucking Prius.

LIKEBUTTON.jpg
To all of the above!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info