đź“° Auto News 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 to debut at 2011 Chicago Auto Show

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
chevrolet_camaro_z28_video_spy_main.jpg

http://www.egmcartech.com/2011/01/2...amaro-z28-to-debut-at-2011-chicago-auto-show/

We learned earlier this month that the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 will enter production on Jan. 1, 2012. egmCarTech now has confirmation from its sources at General Motors that the Camaro Z28 will make its public debut at the 2011 Chicago Auto Show on February 9. That means the debut of the Camaro Z28 will take place the same month that the Chevrolet Camaro Convertible goes on sale.

Click here for more news on the Chevrolet Camaro.

It is widely believed that the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 will be powered by the same 6.2L supercharged V8 found in the Cadillac CTS-V lineup. The engine produces a neck-snapping 556-hp and a maximum torque of 551 lb-ft of torque. In the Caddy CTS-Vs, the engine is mated to a Tremec TR6060 6-speed manual with a dual-disc clutch or a Hydra-Matic 6L90 six-speed automatic with steering wheel-mounted shift controls.

We’re pretty sure that the 2012 Camaro Z28 will give the Ford Shelby GT500 a run for its money.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Ill go...during the week....fuck the weekends and lil *** gets running around all over and breakin shit on cars and fuckin up pictures!

Week sucks also. Best bet is to get to the show as it opens and run to whatever you take to take pictures of. Within a hour the show is packed, and its hard to take pictures without people in them.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i plan on going, this should be interesting to see the car. i love camaro's so this is an added bonus.

me and the g/f have gone every year and its kind of our thing.
we get there early on a sunday....like 1st people in, and then by noon we are done.

commercials on the radio make it seem like there should be more cars this year, and 5 "test" tracks where last year there was only 1.

i dont stand in line for them anyways, but just something i heard

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info