📰 Auto News F1 2008 Round 2: Malaysian GP Weekend Thread

Massa sucks.

This is the fact, proven year after year again, yet nothing.....

yet he brings funnies:

David Coulthard turned the airwaves blue on Sunday after colliding with Felipe Massa in the Australian Grand Prix.

Plenty of carbon fibre was shed throughout the field at Albert Park as the 2008 season kicked off, but Red Bull's Coulthard was clearly the most furious of the retirees as the media scrambled for live comments.

To a reporter for ITV, Coulthard said that Massa should take full responsibility for the crash after they came together at turn one.

"If he doesn't, then I'm gonna kick three colours of shit out of the little bastard," he half joked.

But Massa, the Brazilian driver, risked incurring the Scotsman's wrath by refusing to apologise.

"He should just go and watch the television instead," the 26-year-old said. "I was on the inside, I did nothing wrong," he told reporters.

Last edited:
dr4il2.jpg

GET OFF THE ROAD OLD MAN !!!!!!

My name is Massa, I never got my driving license:
94349.jpg

94292.jpg

Last edited:
The Greatest Comeback of All Time shall be rewritten.

So, if you can have that much fun in the dry - what would it be like when it's wet - the World Rally Championship...?

ITV Coverage
The ITV coverage was excellent from the word go. It's always with some relief that we see Mark Blundell back in the pitlane, as his conjugation of the English language is always a joy to behold. And it's an even bigger reflief that Brundle has been given an FIA pass despite the earlier legal action against him for comments he made last season.

This season they've also got Tamara Ecclestone performing the kind of role formerly occupied by Beverly Turner - the Totty With The Microphone slot. Last year Radio 5 tried that with Holly Samos, but to no great effect, it being radio and her surname not being Ecclestone.

ITV's stroke of genius is that team personnel and drivers have GOT to be nice and take Tamara's eyelash-batting "oh gosh, really?" questions seriously because she's Bernie's daughter. She even got smiles out of Kimi Raikkonen.

Last edited:
:bowrofl: The Old Man is at it again !!!

David Coulthard says recent designs for F1 rear-view mirrors "suck".

The veteran racer was furious with Ferrari's Felipe Massa after their collision at Albert Park on Sunday, answering "of course" when asked if he knew the Brazilian was trying to pass him.

But Coulthard, 37, is now quoted as suggesting that designers of modern F1 cars are not concerned enough about drivers' rearward visibility.

Red Bull's single seaters, penned by Adrian Newey, are among several in the current field on which the mirrors are mounted on the side pods, some distance from the drivers' eyes, because of the aerodynamic benefits.

It is rumoured that Fernando Alonso demanded to Renault technicians that his mirrors be moved closer to the cockpit for 2008.

"The FIA should realise that you can see almost nothing out of these sidepod mirrors," Coulthard is quoted as saying by Sportnet.

massukav_1.jpg

so.............according to official timing, Kimi's fastest lap at Aussie was .5 seconds slower than Kovy's who was at the top.........

the upside to this is that Kovy is gonna whoop Hamilton's ass...........but wait........Honest Ron won't let that happen after his divorce is finalized and his commitment ceremony to Lewis is approved.

Jean Todt no longer Ferrari CEO.

yup its true..............Ferrari are going back to its Italian only company ways, and its only a couple years away from kimi retiring and bringing in some young german to rework the entire team with the help of a french troll and british green pants wearing guy in the future.

And since Toro Rosso is gonna sell their team, Vettel probably will replace old man DC at Red Bull, and then Stoddart will probably buy back his old team and bring back the awesomeness taht was Minardi :eek3:

:bowrofl:
Italian press are saying that Ferrari has signed Vettel to a 5 year deal starting next year to replace Massa :rofl: Italians have gone mad!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info