đź“° Auto News Thank You Ford for the TPMS mandate...

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I know that symbol oh so well. I have to stare at it for the entire winter season in the G8. I was too cheap to put TPMS sensors on my winter wheel set-up, so that light is on the entire time from November until May. I could probably have a dealership turn it on/off, but it would probably have been cheaper to just spend the extra $120 to have the sensors put in. I wish I wasn't such a cheap bastard!

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Just revert back to what you used to do, check your tires once in a while with a gauge..?

My GXP has this feature and I have never seen the light because I check my PSI regularly.

My Fiancee who bumps into the curb with her tC every chance she gets sees the light all the time.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Just revert back to what you used to do, check your tires once in a while with a gauge..?

I was more so talking about the convenience of not having to go out and check all four tires. The dummy light is great and has been very accurate, minus when I don't have the sensors in the tires.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
soooo many people dont know what that light means. Theres like a new thread a week on the G35 boards with noobs asking if their car is messed up :bowrofl:

My winter wheels dont have TPMS sensors either but thankfully the light doesnt come on until about 45 minutes of driving. Resets after a restart!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info