Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
would fucking drive.

Chrysler is currently gearing up to launch several new models, including the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 shown here. While we’ve seen the Grand Cherokee SRT8 out testing before, our spy photographers have managed to snag the first images of the Chrysler’s new 6.4L HEMI V8.

The wheels, tires and brakes tell the tale on this test car as all three components match the last-gen Grand Cherokee SRT8 very closely. However, underhood lies a new engine, which will make it beneath the bonnet of all of Chrysler’s SRT8 offerings.

Trumping the current Grand Cherokee SRT8′s 6.1L HEMI, Jeep’s newest high-performance model will come packing Chrysler’s updated 6.4L V8, which is seen in our spy shots for the first time. Although previous reports suggest the bigger engine would receive a rating of 450-480 horsepower, our spies say this new Jeep will be good for at least 500 horsepower. The new engine is expected to be mated to a new 8-speed ZF transmission.

Putting power down through all four wheels, the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 should easily be able to make the sprint from 0-60 in under 5 seconds, giving the Porsche Cayenne and BMW X6 reason to sweat.

No word on when the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 will make it official debut, but we suspect we could see it on the auto show circuit by the end of the year.

PICS
http://www.leftlanenews.com/wp-cont...EMI V8 spied in 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
looks like a regular ol 2011 GC, with the SRT8 wheels on it spray painted flat black.... I dont know what they look like under the hood though so who knows. Whats with the 4x4 badge and what looks to be a GXP badge on the right side of the tail gate?

This seems like some idiot that owns a 2011 GC that put some stupid shit on it.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I see a nice murdered out one in Schaumburg every now-and-then. I think the guy is always trying to egg people on to race him. I was heading west one time on Golf Rd, and he kept goosing it next to me. Had we been in a less conspicuous area, I would have played along. Those SUVs are gorgeous and sound amazing! Plus they haul balls.

looks like a regular ol 2011 GC, with the SRT8 wheels on it spray painted flat black.... I dont know what they look like under the hood though so who knows. Whats with the 4x4 badge and what looks to be a GXP badge on the right side of the tail gate?

This seems like some idiot that owns a 2011 GC that put some stupid shit on it.

Also has upgraded brakes . . . HEMI badge on the right side

Kbrown

Regular
Aug 18, 2009
Huntley, IL
LIKE.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info